I am glad to hear it.  Web Objects is incredible.

Don
On Oct 24, 2009, at 10:03 PM, Daniel Beatty wrote:

Greetings Ken and Don,
I have managed to see to hopeful results. In some cases, it was presented with reference to Don's tutorials, Chuck's books, and a lot of researching the issue.

The hope I have seen is the students who got the idea about WO and D2W in a class where I served as TA. Obviously, there were die hard MS fans there too. But a few came by after class to learn more about it and how it could help them solve the DBMS problems they had for the class. It may just be a handful, but it is a start. Furthermore, that was only 3 class sessions out of a typical 48 held during a semester.

I am finishing my dissertation this academic year. WO contributes a substantial amount of technology to facilitate the prototype's implementation. Furthermore, WO and D2W are mentioned in print (2 academic circles and upcoming in the process of submission.) It may not be much, but it does get some people asking how can WO help them.

Later,
Dan