Hey Andreas!

On 9/Feb/2010, at 5:40 AM, neki...@gmail.com wrote:
> My mistake was to follow strictly the video and fill out EOModel's fields in
> the same order without checking the field names. But my EOModel version has
> this data presented in a slightly different order than in the video, so the
> informations (url, driver, plugin) were misplaced!
Fun... I suppose that you have a more recent version of the tools and the video
was made with older ones...  Always pays to watch the field labels! ;-)

> Mark, by the way: how did you identify the error? via the log?
Combination of turning on EOAdaptorDebugEnabled and looking at the backtrace
from your original post.  AND having done this myself, I'm sure, at least once
or twice! ;-)
M.