All:

I could use some tips about how to troubleshoot ant build problems. I'm sure
this has to do with the fact that I've updated to Eclipse 3.6. I'm running the
cocoa 64-bit version. I haven't been able to build any apps this evening.

I'm using the conventional method:

right-click on build.xml > Run As > Ant Build

 I've never run into build problems failures like this so I've never had to
look into something like this. I switched back to Eclipse 3.5 to build my apps.

Tim Worman
UCLA GSE&IS