Hi Tim,

I don't see this behavior with 3.6.

When I do the same on a project I've never built this way before (I use
Hudson - it's just too awesome) it does fail, but with error messages in
the console saying it can't find ERExtensions because I don't have the
compiled Wonder frameworks anywhere (see: I use Hudson).

1) Is the build.xml file a stock one or do you have modifications?
2) Can you paste the contents of your build.properties file here?
3) What are the contents of the Eclipse Menu -> Preferences -> WOLips ->
Build -> WOLips Properties File  setting?
4) If #3 isn't blank, what are the contents of that file?

Dave