I wasn't trying to be vague. I'm honestly not seeing much of anything in
Eclipse. It starts to run, then says terminated almost immediately. There is
nothing in the console. I'm sure it's something I should be able to solve which
is why I tried to focus my question on how I can troubleshoot better. :-)

Tim Worman
UCLA GSE&IS