Hello;

As part of a built-in "change notification" facility, I am using
"EOObjectStoreCoordinator.invalidateObjectsWithGlobalIDs(..)" with the relevant
OSC locked.  All use of other editing contexts are locked and unlocked
correctly.  Occasionally I seem to end up with "disappearing snapshots" where
all the values of the snapshot go to NULL -- I can only imagine this would be
linked to my use of 'invalidate..'.  Other new editing contexts then see the
NULLed-out EO and the EO does not seem to re-fault in that instance.  When that
"corrupted" EO is used in some sort of qualifier, EOF will treat the
"primary-key qualifier" as looking for NULL.

Any ideas where to look or has anybody else had this problem and has any
pointers?

cheers.

___
Andrew Lindesay