Hi,

this sounds familiar. We have severe problems with vanishing snapshots, but
only on one installation. Unfortunately, we found no way to reproduce this on
our testing systems.

There was a thread about this a while ago, but no real solution:
http://lists.apple.com/archives/Webobjects-dev/2010/Mar/msg00330.html

Otherwise, what you describe is exactly what we are seeing. We also use
invalidate...(), the nulled out EO is never refetched, the only way to recover
is to restart the app.

Well, if you would be able to reproduce this in a small defined scenario, that
would be extremely helpful.

Marc