OK, this is really an Eclipse SVN question, but since the WO is all Eclipse I figured I ask here (if this is not the right list, I apologize and will send to the right one).

I have a project in an SVN repository. I decided to add the tar ball produced by ant in my "dist/" directory to the repository. From command line there are no problems, svn update/commit/status all work, but from within Eclipse the contents of "dist/" seem to get ignored. If after a build I hit F5 and refresh the package explorer, the tar ball get's marked as changed, but the "commit" does not see it. The pattern "*.gz" is unselected in Team->Ignored Resources and neither "dist/" nor the tar ball have any SVN attribute set.

A related annoying thing is that if I hit "Clean..." in project it deletes the "dist/" directory, which means it loses all of the SVN information. Any way to customize the clean to keep it from doing this ?

Thanks,

--
Valerio Luccio                  (212) 998-8736
Center for Brain Imaging        4 Washington Place, Room 156

        "In an open world, who needs windows or gates?"