Hopping all you are doing fine,
your fan,
Dino

On 19 Sep 2010, at 11:33 AM, Daniel Mejía wrote:

Dino,

I found a WOWODC podcast from Andrew Lindesay in the wocommunity site and the podcast from Mike Schrag (http://webobjects.mdimension.com/wonder/screencasts/ERRest-2010-02-16.mov ).

Saludos,

Daniel.

El 18/09/2010, a las 22:39, webobjects-dev-requ...@lists.apple.com escribió:

De: Dino Strausz <di...@mac.com>
Fecha: 18 de septiembre de 2010 19:21:13 CDT
Para: webobjects-dev@lists.apple.com
Asunto: Subject: Re: Cocoa WebObjects Integration

Hola Mike,

could you please pontime there directly witha link?
I would like to read about it...

regards all ;^)

Dino

Message: 9
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 16:50:51 -0400
From: Mike Schrag <msch...@pobox.com>
Subject: Re: Cocoa WebObjects Integration
To: Daniel Mej?a <mej...@evol-tech.com>
Cc: webobjects-dev@lists.apple.com

imo, errest with json or plist going back and forth. you can do soap services as well. i wrote a bunch of stuff on the wiki pages from my last experience with that (couple years ago).

ms