Greetings Dino and Daniel,
I am just making a few observations that I have learned in the process of
making my dissertation on this very subject.  What it comes down to is this.
Now that Cocoa includes WebKit with HTML5, my approach is to combine D2W and
ERRest with say GWT to make a mashup ORM.  The idea is that if the calls are
all known, then any WebKit Cocoa app or AJAX program can call those methods
in the ORM.

So my tidbits are, and that would be my major beer money project.

Later,
Dan

On 9/19/10 10:24 AM, "Dino Strausz" <di...@mac.com> wrote:

> ¡Gracias Daniel!
>
> I realy appreciate it... I'll take a look.
>
> Hopping all you are doing fine,
> your fan,
> Dino
>

> On 19 Sep 2010, at 11:33 AM, Daniel Mejía wrote:
>
>> Dino,
>>
>> I found a WOWODC podcast from Andrew Lindesay in the wocommunity site and the
>> podcast from Mike Schrag
>> (http://webobjects.mdimension.com/wonder/screencasts/ERRest-2010-02-16.mov).
>>

>> Saludos,
>>
>> Daniel.
>>

>> El 18/09/2010, a las 22:39, webobjects-dev-requ...@lists.apple.com escribió:
>>

>>> De: Dino Strausz <di...@mac.com>
>>> Fecha: 18 de septiembre de 2010 19:21:13 CDT
>>> Para: webobjects-dev@lists.apple.com
>>> Asunto: Subject: Re: Cocoa WebObjects Integration
>>>

>>> Hola Mike,
>>>
>>> could you please pontime there directly witha link?
>>> I would like to read about it...
>>>
>>> regards all ;^)
>>>
>>> Dino

> This email sent to daniel.bea...@navy.mil

Daniel Beatty
Computer Scientist, Detonation Sciences Branch
Code 474300D
2401 E. Pilot Plant Rd. M/S 1109
China Lake, CA 93555
daniel.bea...@navy.mil