sorry, I didn't copy the list.

 Great, I will experiment but I did try to add a JodaLocalDate

 I used the prototype and got

 Prototype: jodaLocalDate
 External Type:  date
 Class:  org.joda.time.LocalDate
 Value Class: org.joda.time.LocalDate
 Value Type: D

 Factory and Conversion method  jodaLoalDate

 but when I asked for the Migrations I got:

 securitySettingsTable.newBlobColumn("c_a_date", false);

a new blob column? I expected a date column. Do I need to do something more?