On Apr 11, 2011, at 3:12 AM, <naneon.raym...@neuf.fr> wrote:

> Hi Chuck,
>
> Tables A, B, C, D haven't relationship but same fileds name.

If they don't have modeled relationships, then you can't use qualifiers.

> When i'am using raw rows to translate my sql in webobjects and get my data, I
> don't have EOF entities but dictionnaries.
>
> So I would like to know what the best practice on my case? create view with
> my sql request on database and fetching on view  in my model?

I think the best practice would be to change the model (and the schema too, if
needed) so that there are relationships and you are fetching entities.  I very
rarely need to do a raw row fetch.  If you give us more information on the
data, maybe we can suggest a better model.