On 14/07/2011, at 11:17 AM, Pascal Robert wrote:

> Le 2011-07-13 à 15:23, Calven Eggert a écrit :
>
>> Just checked out that link.  this looks pretty cool.   Anyone else in the WO
>> community use it?  If so, what are your impressions?
>>
>>> http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client-ga/
>
> I'm using HTTP Client 3.1 and it's great! Sadly, I can't say about 4.x, they
> changed a lot of things, so I need to change some code.

I went down this path a couple of weeks ago with the attitude of - hey it's
just some minor API tweaks, and I don't use it in that many places.

Half a day in saw me realise I use it everywhere and the differences are far
from minor API tweaks. It was worth it though, particularly for flexibility wrt
auth schemes.

Sharpy..