Hi Chuck

Le 3 août 2011 à 21:11, Chuck Hill a écrit :

> Hi Raymond.
>
> On 2011-08-03, at 10:50 AM, Raymond NANEON wrote:
>
>> Here is the code of what I'm telling and I attached picture too see how the
>> app look like.
>>
>> In html :

>>      <wo name = "tableRow">
>>      </wo>
>>
>> In WOD

>> tableRow : WORepetition {
>>    list = session.personneDg.displayedObjects;
>>    item = session.personRepetition;
>
> Having personneDg and personRepetition in the session is not a good way to
> write WebObjects applications.  These should be on the page or component.
I use session because user can backtracking and if I don't use it he can loose
his data after backtracking.

>> }
>>
>> pole : WOString {
>>    value = poleValues;
>> }
>>
>> nompre : WOString {
>>    value = ~""+session.personRepetition.nomPatronymique+"
>> "+session.personRepetition.prenom;
>> }
>> implication : AjaxInPlaceEditor {
>>    value = session.TxImplication;
>
> TxImplication should also not be on the session.  I think it should be on the
> person.  And variables in Java should not start with a capital letter,
> txImplication would be a better name.
Session for backtracking. I don't use capital letter on this variable it's
getTxImplication. Yes it should be on person but I don't have column
txImplication in the Entity person but in the Entity Project which have
relationShip with person.

>>    action = saveOnChange;
>> }

>> In java Class

>>    public void saveOnChange() {
>>        System.out.println("Implication.saveOnChange: save on change was
>> performed for value " + session.getTxImplication());
>>        NSMutableDictionary dicKey = new NSMutableDictionary();
>> //Here I select the person where the app user put the information
>>
>> session.getPersonneDg().setSelectedObject(session.getPersonRepetition());
>>        EOIndividuUlr perso = ((EOIndividuUlr)
>> session.getPersonneDg().selectedObject()).localInstanceIn(ed);
>
> I don't know if you need either of those lines.
I need this line for ajaxEditor. to set the txImplication for the selected
person.

>> //Here I take Id of the selected person in the displayGroup and associate
>> the information about him and put all in a dictionnary to have for each
>> information about person, the id attached
>>        dicKey.put(perso.primaryKey(), session.getTxImplication());
>
> Using the primary key like this suggests that you are using EOF incorrectly.
I don't know, Show me the right way

>>        persTxKey.addEntriesFromDictionary(dicKey);
>
> Now I am lost.  What does the model look like?
persTxKey is a dictionary which have all txImplication for each person where
it's mentioned. When I will to save all information in data base, I go to take
persTxKey and get all the txImplication for each person.
What part of the model do you want to see?