This is what I know.

Owns destination on a toOne relationship means every time a master record is
created, a "child" record will also be created.  The primary key of the child
will be set to the primary key of the master.

Cascade delete means when you delete the master record, the child record(s)
will automatically be deleted as well.

Paul