There is also:

 http://wiki.wocommunity.org/display/WOL/WOLips

Getting Started
The easiest way to install WOLips is to follow the steps in the Install WOLips
with Eclipse Update Manager tutorial. If this is your first time using WOLips,
this is the recommended method for installing WOLips.

Also the installer should have a list of materials, or a page telling what all
it does.

On Jul 17, 2012, at 12:46 PM, Pascal Robert wrote:

> I do agree that we need to have an installer that will install Eclipse,
> WOLips, Wonder and the core WO frameworks. But we did cleanup the wiki a lot
> a couple of months ago, so I would like to know which pages on the wiki you
> followed, because this page:
>
>  http://wiki.wocommunity.org/display/WONDER/Project+Wonder+Installation
>
> does specify that Java is not installed by default on Lion and launching a
> Java app will install the JVM.

G Brown
gsbr...@umich.edu