Now I think I got it. Is it possible to use @@keypath@@ or only keys will work?

>> I don't think I can do it with D2W rules. I thought I could set
>> indefiniteArticleForProperty in the model... User Info, maybe? Or maybe I'm
>> too obsessed... :D
>
> That would be a good approach.  You could extend that to english too :-)
> Just make a rule with a higher priority than 10 and it should override the
> default.

I think I wasn't clear before. By "model", I meant "EOModel". I could set a key
named indefiniteArticleForEntity (for the entities) and
indefiniteArticleForProperty (for the attributes) in the EOModel and then fetch
it with @@Entity.userInfo.indefiniteArticleForEntity@@. And a D2W rule to deal
with a null value (unset key).

I'll try this after I finish the translation. If it works, I'll expand the idea
with definite articles, which are also male and female in portuguese. In
english "the" is THE DEFINITE ARTICLE! :D

Monday isn't a bad day at all...

Cheers,
Flavio