A very good step (the asso) and a very desirable goal! Thanks Pascal, Chuck and
Stephen!

JPM

PS: I shall give something (not much though as I don't earn much these days),
and 60% (66%?) of the donation will be discounted from my French taxes! That
makes it cheaper contributing. I just have to check this works for donations to
foreign associations (I guess so).