the future is mobile.

getting a complete ERSync <---> iOS app with clearly readable demonstration
code is an essential part of the future as it relates to mobile or other
clients.

I will certainly work with anyone to get to that point for all of us.

JQuery, and continued AJAX and modern UI for the web is also a top priority it
seems to me, however I can't offer much help there outside of cheering for
those who can.

 here's to a WO 2013 everybody!