Hi Martin,

Looks like your REST initialization is occurring before EOF is completely
initialized. Some things to check:

1) Does your Application constructor call super()? (I remember we talked about
this at WOWODC)

2) Does your application manipulate EOF in the main method or before the REST
initialization?

Could you try to delay the REST initialization? Like moving the initRest method
call to the didFinishLaunching method. Does it work?

Cheers,

Henrique