David et al:

Sorry to reply to myself. Fixed. Migrations, etc., are now working for me with
everything updated to the WO 5.4 API’s. I have branch of wonder called ‘worman’
which has the changes. Here is the diff:

https://github.com/timsquared/wonder/commit/3b39cfc00fcb9327931d8fe5835442c9ca1e1327

Database plugins MAY need to be updated - but maybe not. :-)

Tim
UCLA GSE&IS