I made a pull request, a little messy one but I made.

It seems now that the FrontBasePlugIn is EOSchemaSynchronizationFactory’ed.

Angelo

> Em 29/04/2015, à(s) 20:45, David Avendasora <webobje...@avendasora.com>
> escreveu:
>

>> On Apr 29, 2015, at 6:05 PM, Timothy Worman <timwor...@thetimmy.com> wrote:
>>
>> If it is still contained in your recollections -
>
> It’s a bit beer-fogged, but I do recall -
>
>> I have a version of Wonder where everything is migrated to the 5.4 schema
>> sync api. Given the temperature of things, I’m doubting that we’ll ever move
>> the database plugins to this though. I could work on a version of the
>> FrontBase plugin using EOSchemaGenerationOptions.
>
> You’re saying that, right after WOWODC?! Seriously?!
>
> PlugIns and ERPrototypes are high on my list of things that need a swift kick
> in the bits.
>
> I’ve already reworked the PostgressqlPlugIn. If you do the FrontbasePlugIn,
> that will be a great start!
>
> Make a pull request. I dare you.
>
> Dave
>
> Bwahahahahaha…
>
> er… was that out loud?
>
> —————————————————————————————
> WebObjects - so easy that even Dave Avendasora can do it!™
> —————————————————————————————
> David Avendasora
> Senior Software Abuser
> Nekesto, Inc.

> This email sent to aacir...@gmail.com

Ângelo Andrade Cirino
aacir...@gmail.com

"O homem sensato se adapta ao mundo. O insensato insiste em tentar adaptar o
mundo a ele. Todo o progresso depende, portanto, do homem insensato"
Sir George Benard Shaw

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists
in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the
unreasonable man."
Sir George Benard Shaw