Yes there is still Apache 2.4 but as long as it is not running then all OK.. it
just exists as a binary on your filesystem…
Ruby is OK to install too…

https://gorails.com/setup/osx/10.10-yosemite

Im not sure about the road map for WO on Yosemite and going forward… I am sure
there will be some intrepid warrior that will brave a 2.4 WO Adaptor … if they
need it…