Hi Everyone,

I’m wondering if any of you kind souls can help me. :)

I’m in Singapore working off a VPN connection to the States, and while
waiting for some database-intensive components to display, I keep getting
“No Instance Available” because it’s taking so long to complete all the
queries (ping times ~ 200ms).

I’ve tried going to WOMonitor on my local machine (localhost:56789) and
modified the Send, Receive and Connect timeouts, but that didn’t seem to
help. I’ve also tried changing WOMaxSocketIdleTime and WOLifebeatInterval
in my Eclipse debugging profile, but that didn’t help either.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Ben