That’s it — I’m calling the cops. Who are you and what have you done with our
beloved Chuck “The Ant” Hill?

But yes, I absolutely agree. When I first started trying out Maven with WO, I
made a few attempts at “soft” migration so I wouldn’t have to change the
structure of my projects (changing the structure for an experimental change
seemed scary at the time). That didn’t go well, so I backed up and moved to
using Ivy with Ant for dependency management for a while. Phew. Talk about a
couple of months of my life that I would like to get back.

But never looked back after going full Maven.

- hugi