Hi everyone,

I am a total WebObjects fan (a serious fanatic)!  And I have the chance to
suggest to a new potential client to have me rework the entire A$P/M$$QL system
in WebObjects.  My worries are that should I get run over by a bus, whom may I
get him in contact with to take over and/or support the system.  Anybody still
out there?  I'm building  list to give him confidence there will be available
support.  Is there a nice place all us WebO developers can register?

= Robert =