Hi Robert,

many valid points in replies to your question (deprecation, learning curve, not
mainstream, etc.) Nevertheless it's the most productive toolset out there.

Just recently I was at a presentation of some some new hip tools (called
JHipster btw.). I listened, nodded my head in WOnderment (pun intended) and
thought by myself: jeesz, that stuff sound familiar, these folks are really
"innovative" and have come up with some "great conceptional ideas". Still some
rough edges and the toolchain a bit complicated (you have to install tons of
things and when creating a new project one has to constantly switch back and
forth between command line and Eclipse and XML/Json file editor). But hey, it's
a new great thing (why else would they call it JHipster?). Btw the presenter
was a joungster (age ~25+/-) and might never have heard of WebObjects and
Wonder. All the more cudos that he came up with all those great
invented-20-years-ago ideas.
And then I went back to my Eclipse with WOLips and WOnder and thought what a
hip thing this was!

We do WO for a living and are based in Switzerland. So if you need backup, we'd
be there for you.

Continue to have fun (and beware of the bus - its ugly and hurts like hell and
is usually no fun at all)

---markus---

> On 22 Jun 2017, at 16:25, Robert Hanviriyapunt <roberth...@mac.com> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am a total WebObjects fan (a serious fanatic)!  And I have the chance to
> suggest to a new potential client to have me rework the entire A$P/M$$QL
> system in WebObjects.  My worries are that should I get run over by a bus,
> whom may I get him in contact with to take over and/or support the system.
> Anybody still out there?  I'm building  list to give him confidence there
> will be available support.  Is there a nice place all us WebO developers can
> register?
>
> = Robert =
>
> This email sent to mailingli...@kataputt.com

Markus Ruggiero
mailingli...@kataputt.com
Check out the new book about Project Wonder and WebObjects on
http://learningthewonders.com/