Hi,

I just installed 2018-12 and it seems faster than 4.7. I have only one problem
to date, the "Add Key" function in the component editor no longer works for me.
I see the dialog, specify the type and click "Add" as usual. The source editor
come to front but the key is not added.

Adding an action still work though.

Are you experiencing the same problem ?

Regards,