Hi,

As Samuel wrote, I do create new OSC when I make large export / report without
any editing.

So, it creates a new dedicated connexion to the database and does not slow down
the users using the shared editing context / main connexion.

ERXObjectStoreCoordinator _tmpObjectStoreCoordinator = new
ERXObjectStoreCoordinator(true);

WOSession _localSession = new WOSession(_tmpObjectStoreCoordinator);
_localSession.defaultEditingContext().setUndoManager(null);
_localSession.defaultEditingContext().lock();

and after the process

_localSession.defaultEditingContext().unlock();
_localSession.defaultEditingContext().dispose();
_localSession.terminate();

_tmpObjectStoreCoordinator.dispose();

Hope it helps,

Jérémy

Le 17 août 2024 à 15:59, Samuel Pelletier via Webobjects-dev