Greetings; awhile back I was having issues with web.py not retrieving
cookies properly. That works now. However, if I try to set them and
retrieve them within the same request, the retrieval fails, but
reloading brings up the information just fine.

For instance:

Index, with POST submission -> Web.py verifies form and logs user in,
setting a session cookie ->
web.py renders index again, this time passing the cookie information
(as the $def with parameter).

Doing this will set the cookie, but raises an AttributeError when
retreiving it to pass to the page. However, if I reload the page, it
pulls it up just fine. Any workaround for this?

Thanks,

Tom