Hi Andreas,

Andreas Mantke wrote on 2010-10-09 22.05:

sorry that I jump so late in. But in my opinion it is very important that we
have
asap a wiki. We should go with the wiki that the most project members are used
to. I
think this wiki engine will also make the fewest problems to import content
from the
current OOo-Wiki.

I agree, and that's why I would like to stick with MediaWiki, especially as the basic setup is already running.

If the LO-Wiki is not available by Monday the work inside the
documentfoundation / LO
will get not the necessary structure. We need it i.e. to write down tasks, so
that
volunteers can catch them.

The problem is: My day has only 24 hours. Now that we have the demand of a separated l10n search and namespace structure, I need to invest more time, but I definitely cannot do that by Monday.

The current wiki can be opened up in a few seconds, but if we need to fulfill the raised requirements, Monday is not possible from my side.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880