Hi Sophie, *,

Am Freitag, 21. Oktober 2011, 09:16:18 schrieb Sophie Gautier:
> Hi Andreas,
(...)
> Could you open the page on the wiki, I'll add my thoughts on it. If I

done.
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/ConferenceManagementSystem

> remember well, Drew has already made some tests of cms dedicated to
> event organization.

I'm not able to do such test today, because I catched a cold. But I have seen a
nice
site and a CMS with a product behind it:
http://www.pythonbrasil.org.br/

Would be nice to have such site / tool for our next conference ;-)

> What I was missing the most is an way to easily edit and make changes
> to the program. Also an easy way to retrieve the subscribers list.

I think that is one of the key features of a conference organizing tool.

Regards,
Andreas
--
## Developer LibreOffice