On 20/10/2011 Andreas Mantke wrote:
I propose for a wiki page, where we can collect all the requirements for our
new CMS.
I think it would help, if the teams from the last OOo/LibreOffice conferences
would
jump in and share there thoughts / experience / needs.

My only experience (when organizing OOoCon 2009 in Orvieto) was that most people were really uncomfortable with the system John McCreesh and Florian had setup, i.e., http://pkp.sfu.ca/ocs ; unless it hasn't undergone substantial usability changes now, OCS is probably a suboptimal solution for this kind of conference.

For the rest, pretty much any CMS will do... ultimately it will mostly depend on having knowledgeable administrators on board.

Regards,
  Andrea.