Hi Goran, *

Am 01.02.2013 00:08, schrieb Goran Rakic:
> On Mon, January 28, 2013 21:34, Erich Christian wrote:
>> Kind of a 'plan' was to skip a few minor updates and jump to 3.0 or
>> 3.0.3 in the meantime.
>>

>> VM13 is setup as a testing environment also for this purpose, afaik no
>> one actually did it yet. It's available at http://staging.libreoffice.org
>> and offers a clone of our website.
> Hi Erich/all,
>
> If there is a todo list, I am happy to share my webdev/php skils and make
> some pull requests for the code.
>
> Few months ago I cloned repos from tdf@GitHub and tried to migrate
> site/theme to SilverStripe 3.
>
> I remember some modules where not ready so I got bored and discarded my
> code. But I am ready to try again, a step at a time. It may make sense to
> do migration and theme update in one step if marketing/design have some
> mockups ready.
>
> We could do this on a staging site, after the 4.0 release...

Very welcome indeed  :)  would be a proper timing.

You pointed it out already - modules stay behind, at least forum seems
to be fixed
http://open.silverstripe.org/ticket/7316

Some investigation needed here for the rest ...

Afaik Christian Lohmaier also integrated some modules.
Looking forward to his comments,

Cheers
Erich