Hi Florian,
Le 12/02/2013 10:35, Florian Effenberger a écrit :
[...]
Hm, so, what's the best way of getting my local modifications back in there? Applying manually again, shall I send you a diff, what do you prefer?
As we should have a new version more compatible with smartphone screens by the end of the day, it's probably better to wait for it before doing anything on your side. I have just added your textual modifications: that was easy and should save unnecessary work. The main problem is the modification of the links and the addition of the <base> tag. It looks like it breaks IE support.

By the way, the menu entry "www.libreoffice.org" doesn't make much sense as the page is actually hosted at this address: should we change it? With what?

Cheers,
Camille