Le 12/02/2013 23:41, Robinson Tryon a écrit :
[...]
Hi Camille,

I've received pictures from both System76 and ZaReason. Both companies
were very polite and quite happy to help us out, and could provide
more material if needed -- such a pleasant exchange!
Great :-)
Ideally, we would need to have those under :
http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/
Would that be possible?

What's the next step here?  (the images total about 30MB)
Once you get the proper licence, uploaded them somewhere easily accessible by all: like wikimedia as Fabian suggested, or the libreoffice wiki.

Thanks,
Camille