On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 7:41 AM, Camille Moulin
<camille.mou...@alterway.fr> wrote:
>> If you'd like to stick with an all-in-one system, both System76 and
>> ZaReason have computers that are similar to (but noticeably different
>> from) the iMac design:
>> I think that either companies would be happy to help out LibreOffice
>> by sharing some photographs of their machines :-)
>
> Could you sort this out with them ?

Hi Camille,

I've received pictures from both System76 and ZaReason. Both companies
were very polite and quite happy to help us out, and could provide
more material if needed -- such a pleasant exchange!

What's the next step here?  (the images total about 30MB)

--R