Hi Goran, *,

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 9:09 PM, Goran Rakic <gra...@devbase.net> wrote:
> У сре, 26. 06 2013. у 11:26 +0200, Florian Effenberger пише:
>
>> As to "language dependent text": What I meant is that some language
>> projects had the wish to show a special text, in their native language.

Having text displayed in one single block either above or below the
buttons / automatically added elements. Is no problem. If nl-projects
all agree that the "content" cms-field should be displayed above the
buttons, I can add a "$Content" variable to the page template and that
is all that is needed. The problem is getting an agreement from all
nl-groups on how that should work :-)

It is only problematic if you want one text appear on the left,
another to the right, another only if <some weired condition> :-)

> I would like to have an option for language dependent text for two
> reasons:
>
> 1) We want to explain the parallel code lines to the users
>
> 2) We want to explain how to get the localized version as most users are
> not running MS Windows with a Serbian locale set. Having two variants,
> Serbian Cyrillic and Serbian Latin also needs some explaining.

So this seems like a candidate where text above the buttons would be
sufficient.

> It is great if the new download page allows language and version to be
> set in the URL, while the OS will be autodetected. Thank you Christian
> for your work. :)

And that will definitely be possible.

ciao
Christian