Hi Michael,

> I am right that:
> log4j.logger.com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit
> is my friend for more output in the JS-matter?

hmm, I fear that it doesn't help so much. What would be helpful is the
snippet of code producing the error with HtmlUnit.

Concerning moveEnd, I can imagine that you have some JS code playing
with the selection. Concerning "observer", I have no idea. Can you look
through your JS code?

> ups, about the funny part.
> I was wrong.
>
> <setSelectField description="do something -- else."
>> name="filterImpulseDispatchTypeId" value=""/>
>
> --> This was the wrong part!
>
> Correct:
>
> <setSelectField name="filterImpulseDispatchTypeId" text=""/>
>
> is no working with the new build as it does befor.
>
> <setSelectField name="filterImpulseDispatchTypeId" value=""/>
>
> works fine.
>
> So is this still a bug (openning an issue?) or else ....
>
>> is no longer working for:
>>
>> <select class="fixedWidth150" name="filterImpulseDispatchTypeId"
>> id="filterImpulseDispatchTypeId" size="1">
>> <option value="">&nbsp;</option>
>> <option value="5">Dynamischer Versand</option>
>> <option value="8">Punktversand</option>
>> </select>
>> [..]

in this case it seems to me that the new build is correct whereas the
older one was wrong, isn't it?

Cheers,
Marc.
--