I kinda like just using HTML with simple styles for documentation, as we are
now.  It works, it's easy to edit by hand, and it's just one less thing to
learn.

You're right, it's the content that's lacking, not the formatting.  I don't
really care one way or the other if we split it up or leave it in large
pages.

- Geoff