On Tuesday 25 February 2003 03:17 am, George Clinton wrote:
> If anyone is interested in exchanging experiences similiar to those
> id love to hear from you.

Hi George, I understand where you're coming from. Unfortunately, by the
time I'm done cranking out applications and/or Webware enhancements, my
day is over. Anyway, I just wanted to point you to the Wiki at:
  http://webware.colorstudy.net/twiki/bin/view/Webware

It has some of the type of material that you seek. It's not organized in
a progressive, integrated fashion like a tutorial, but if you haven't
browsed through it yet, it would definitely be worth your time!

Also, anyone is free to contribute additional material as they like.

I've thought about writing a Webware book, but depending on scope and
quality it could easily take 3-6 months. I don't think I could earn
enough income during that time period...

-Chuck