Hallo,
Ben Parker hat gesagt: // Ben Parker wrote:

> This problem could be a server timeout. mysql has a default 8-hour timeout
> for inactive connections. Do these errors occur after about 8 hours of
> inactivity?

No, I can crash it directly after the start. It's more a problem of
too much activity. Although I would not consider one person hammering
the reload button by hand "overload".

It also while doing simple reading operations: some select, or even
the same select. Webware seems to collect all these, I get high CPU
load and then Webware crashes because MySQLdb crashes with above
error.

ciao