Randall Smith wrote:
Being able to reload modules with the server running means more uptime. Webware can also watch mtimes on the files to reload them when they are changed.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't this have races that can lead to devious non-reproducible bugs? IMHO a few seconds of downtime are far cheaper than hunting a bug that doesn't really exist.

-- Daniel Newby