Hello Jason,

JH> On Fri, 2004-03-26 at 11:41, Frank Barknecht wrote:
>> This would be really great. I would like to extent this effort to
>> include the "dogbowl" effect: The next Webware site IMO should be run
>> by Webware. I know this is next to impossible to do on the
>> Sourceforge
>> servers, so maybe some external hosting of the pages would be needed.

JH> Yes, that would be great.  Eric Radman has offered to provide space for a
JH> server, but I don't know if we'll be able to come up with a server.
JH> Can anyone provide space on an existing server which is Webware-friendly?

I would really suggest a virtual server. An own piece of hardware is i
think not a good choice as long as we don't get the popularity of
apache. If something happens to the hardware, how many days will it
take to find someone responsible for changing the hardware ?

--
Best regards,
 Lothar                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]