Frank Barknecht wrote:

Hallo,
Jason Hildebrand hat gesagt: // Jason Hildebrand wrote:

I agree wholeheartedly and I wanted to follow up on the idea of improving
visibility of the Webware project.  For people who aren't subscribed
to the list (and there are probably many), the website is the primary
source of information.

It'd be great to make the Webware website more attractive and useful.
I'd like to see more links to related projects (kits, packages, templating
solutions which Webware users find useful), and tips on using Webware.

Is anyone interested in volunteering some time to design a new website
for the project? I'd be happy to help coordinate this effort.

This would be really great. I would like to extent this effort to
include the "dogbowl" effect: The next Webware site IMO should be run
by Webware. I know this is next to impossible to do on the Sourceforge
servers, so maybe some external hosting of the pages would be needed.

But anyway, having a Webware site that also serves as an example site
of what could be done with Webware would make WW much more visible per
se. And it also could lead to a very cool example application like
Plone is for Zope. Well, not that big, but you get the idea, I hope.

And maybe this even could breath some new live into some kind of
UserKit? ;)

ciao

I started this many times, but never had the time to get into it. I do have some ideas and even a room on a hosted server we can work with.

-Aaron