Hallo,
Jason Hildebrand hat gesagt: // Jason Hildebrand wrote:
> I agree that it would be a great sample app, but I'd propose not to build
> a general "portal solution" (at least not right away ;) --  but to build a
> site customized to the needs of the Webware project.  It should be simple
> to start with, so that we actually get it up and running sometime soon.
> We can add bells and whistles later.

I totally agree. This is something, that can grow over time. But a
simple, DB-driven content manager should be fast to build. I mean,
this is something, Webware is used for daily by us, so it's probably
on everyone's harddisk anyway. (I only prefer SQLObject, not
MiddleKit.)

Regarding graphics: Generally I think, that most coders don't make
good graphics people, that's why normally those are two different
departments. Maybe someone here has some graphics wizard at hand who
could put together a cool layout? (I don't care much about logos, a
good layout is more important for a future WW website.)

ciao