Now that we have a server for Webware, we should think about what Wiki to use. Several options have been presented -- Shayne's recent Wiki, the Wiki I wrote in the Sandbox, Frank's PyDiddy port (which I had quite forgotten about), and maybe a few others (e.g., I have yet another Wiki that I didn't put in the Sandbox, that I had been working on a couple years ago; no doubt other Webware wikis are out there).

I *really* want reST input, because I think it's good for writing about programming, and that's what the Wiki will be about. So writing code blocks and the sort should be easy, which it is in reST. At the moment this means a patched version of MoinMoin, or my sandbox wiki.

I'd also like to move the Cheetah Wiki over, since it's hosted with the Webware Wiki right now. And there was a request for setting up a SQLObject Wiki, which I'd also like to put up, because by that time it should be easy to add yet another ;) And they're all related projects. But I think it's okay if they are all separate Wikis in separate Wiki namespaces. They could each be a domain -- wiki.webwareforpython.org, wiki.cheetahtemplate.org, wiki.sqlobject.org.

Any thoughts? Right now I'm inclined to flesh mine out a bit more, and keep the pages in plain text files to make the content easy to manipulate if we change implementations.

--
Ian Bicking | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://blog.ianbicking.org