It just struck me that whereas the php people fall over themselves to
build a million and one "yet another groupware package" thingees, the
webware folks fall over each other to make wiki's.

This tells me a lot of positive things about the psychology round here!

Nice :)

--
Shayne O'Neill
http://perth.indymedia.org