new question:

I resynched with the svn and built a new working dir as advised.  When i
look at it i see that NTService.py is no longer there and is replaced
with AppServerService.py.  When I look at AppServerService there is no
way to name the service like you could do with NTService.  The
documentation for AppServerService seems to imply that only one webware
service can be installed this way.  Is this true?  on my production
server I have several webware services installed to keep the different
application separate (also if I mess on on my code it does not bring
down all the services only the one affected).  How does one install
multiple services on Windows with the new code?
Jose