Thanks Chris,

I just gave the new code a try and it works perfect! Thanks for fixing it so soon
Jose

Christoph Zwerschke wrote:

Jose Galvez wrote:

To restore the NTService.py behavior I had to make some changes to the new AppServerService.py that gets put into the working dir. Here is a copy of my AppServerService.py for my context. Note I had to add back the workDir Option otherwise it would point to the webware folder and the default contexts not my workApp context.

Thanks for the suggestion, Jose. I fixed it in a similar way except that I allow workDir to be "None" by default in which case it will use the directory where the script is located. So you can move your working dirs around and the starter scripts will still work. It is also possible to have several services (with different names and ports) on the same system; I made that more clear in the docstring now.

Please check the latest version and tell me if there are sill any problems. I works very smoothly for me.

-- Christoph